Request To Change Housing

To request a housing change, please complete the form below.  ERDT will check the information that you provide and will email you to let you know whether the housing is approved.  

You may move before you receive a reply, but if ERDT does not approve your housing, we will require you to move out of this housing.

Name *
Don't forget to include the apartment number, city, state and zip code